Sunday, January 9, 2011

I can remember why I got into fishing guiding in the first place.  It was to go down beautiful rivers everyday and catch fish! and here I sit behind a computer typing about nothing, responding to emails, checking the weather and snow pack trying to predict the next powder day or the beginning of the Skwala hatch in March.  I guess that is what winter is for, waiting until the weather warms enough to cast a fly rod and catch the first trout of 2011.  We have the new website up and I hope all of you enjoy it!  I think it is fantastic!  Let me know what you think.  I am starting soon on a new skiff design I have been thinking about for the last few years and am pretty excited to see how it turns out.  It is going to be 15ft. long and about 57 in. across wich will help it draft over the gravel bars of the Bitterroot and Blackfoot when the water gets low in August.  I still think if thing continue as they are right now that 2011 is going to be another banner water year. So give me a call and lets go fish.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment